About Me

My photo
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
I love to read and meet new people. Computers, blogging, and surfin the net thrill me. So let's chat...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Different Kind of Blues By: Gwynne Forster

This book took a little longer for me to read because it is different from the type of Black Author Books that I normally read, but nonetheless, it was no worse than what I am used to.  It has a different kind of twist in it that deals with life on life's terms.  And it ain't easy.

Gwynne Forster is an Essence Bestselling, Award-Winning, National Author.  She is also a Demographer and former Senior United States Officer and has traveled the world which I'm sure has made her a very well rounded woman.

This book will challenge you to think, feel, and imagine.  Hmmmm!  You wonder what it's about?  Read it and then.......Let's Chat!!!

No comments:

Let's Chat

I encourage all you readers out there to follow me on this site and feel free to follow what book is being read and when so that we can chat about it.