About Me

My photo
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
I love to read and meet new people. Computers, blogging, and surfin the net thrill me. So let's chat...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Confessions of a Video Vixen By: Karrine Steffans

I read this book in all of 4 days.  I am an avid reader and if I find a really good book, then it takes no time to read.


This book is a New York Times Bestseller and believe you and me Steffans doesn't hold back when it comes to dishing out info. about her famous lovers and so on.......It is an easy and entertaining page turner but, also a cautionary tale that contains a message to a new generation of women.


Please read and let's chat!!!!  Ciao.

No comments:

Let's Chat

I encourage all you readers out there to follow me on this site and feel free to follow what book is being read and when so that we can chat about it.