About Me

My photo
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
I love to read and meet new people. Computers, blogging, and surfin the net thrill me. So let's chat...

Friday, February 5, 2010

Gone but not Forgotten

Hello readers, family, and bloggers,

I take it nobody was very interested in my black author bookclub idea.  Well never fear cause MELODY is here and you can put money on it that I'll Be Back (in Arnolds Shwartsnegger voice). If anyone has any ideas for a blog that they would like to see started pls feel free to e-mail me at ms.melody@hotmail.com.
 I would love to hear your questions, comments, concerns, and ideas. Until we meet again, may you have a Blessed and prosperous future. Love you all. Peace

No comments:

Let's Chat

I encourage all you readers out there to follow me on this site and feel free to follow what book is being read and when so that we can chat about it.